St. Nicholas’ Church dates back to the second half of the 14th Century. The towers west of the nave also date back to this period, with an architecture based on the facades of the double towers associated with Magdeburg’s churches. The main building, however, was built in a neo-gothic style in 1881. In 1976, the church was closed down until the 80s, when restorations began thanks to the efforts of an association founded to save the building. The success of their efforts is evident: Oschersleben is slowly regaining the church’s old glory, and its grand space is a fantastic setting for many memorable experiences, such as the guest concert of the SummerMusicAcademy Orchestra.
Kirchplatz, 39387 Oschersleben (Bode)